E-LIFE EDUCATION LIMITED (www.elife-edu.org) is a non-profit in Hong Kong set up to promote responsible lifestyles and the target audiences are the youths in Greater China regions.
One of our works is developing projects provide sex education online for teenagers in a fun and interactive ways. The aim is to create a one-stop platform with a website and blog as well as connection to popular social media (Facebook and other popular Chinese social networking sites). We are also running various social marketing campaigns across social media platforms and the internet.
We are now looking for a freelance Social Media Marketing Executive to produce different social media campaigns and develop some content for the websites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage social media plan
- Plan and execute our social media content e.g Facebook and etc
- Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc
- Build and manage a community around us and let our audience keep us top of mind
- Other ad-hoc projects, as needed
- At least 2 years of solid experience in creating, executing and monitoring and engaging social media campaigns
- Familiar with the world’s leading social media platforms esp. in China
- Working knowledge of social media measurement and publishing tools
- Quick-thinking, creative, self-motivated. Start-up experience is a bonus!
- Commitment to youth work, family planning and gender issue
Interested applicants, please send your CV together with a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th April 2016.