E-Life Education is a leading Chinese-medium sex education platform with a Facebook readership of over 35,000. Our analogy is that conventional sex education is usually based on promoting logical reasoning of biological risks during sex, while sex is very often irrelevant to logic. New approaches have to be developed to emotionally convey messages to society.
Founded in 2013 as charity, we have been serving a social media interactive Q&A platform for youths from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Malaysia and have been producing researches, news articles and ad videos to spread ideas of responsible parenthood, planned birth and safe sex.
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate student in counseling, psychology, sociology, public health or relevant disciplines;
- Fluent in written Chinese (Traditional);
- Capable of working independently outside a fixed office environment;
E-life Education Limited is seeking for a Research Intern. The role holder will have the opportunity to support the research manager on research about the Sexual behaviour of teenagers in Hong Kong and assist to analysis the data from our NGO. The role will be home-based.
- To support the research manager in designing our annual survey about sexual behaviour of teenagers in Hong Kong ;
- To assist in research productions, such as industry roundups, basic statistical analyses and editing research articles;
- To undertake other administrative work;
- To participate in ad-hoc research projects as required.